Google
 

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Introduction

Hi All,

This is a blog about Thai Classical Music, Origami, and Paper Models. These are my hobbies.

I can play a couple of Thai musical instruments including Ja-ke (จะเข้), Thai fiddle Saw-duang (ซอด้วง), Ching (ฉิ่ง) and Grub (กรับ).

Here are topics that I would like to include in this blog:
  • Origami Illustrations

I'll make some interesting ones, and have photos posted here.

  • Paper Models

I'll have some models posted here, with some tips on the ones I've made. I got these models free online. You can have them for free too! :)

  • Thai Musical Notes

For my reference and to distribute these notes to other as I don't see many musical notes online. If I am too lazy to type, I'll scan them from my note book.

  • Thai Classical Music Audio and VDO Clips

These will be from practice sessions and live performances with my friends. If I have permissions from others, I'll also include other's performances.

  • Thai Classical Musical Instruments

Hopefully, I'll post some pictures and try to explain them to you :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you at blogger.com, and I will visit your site frequently na krub.

Unknown said...

welcome~~(actually i couldnt say this word at all 55)

enjoy,my dearie sis